You can install photovoltaic panels on your roof, which can produce electrical energy. For a household is recommended to install 3 to 5 kWp solar system, which require 25 to 50 sq.m. roof space or 12 to 22 pieces solar modules.
It is possible to use the produces energy for:
- Feeding into the electrical distribution grid,
- Only for selfconsumtion by using storage system (batteries)
- Selfconsumtion and feeding the surplus energy into the grid
Which type is for you?
- If gird connection is no problem, then first and third option will be more profitable. .
- If grid connection is an issue, then the second type of the system will be better option.
How much does it cost a turnkey solar system?
- 3 kWp - around 4600 euro without VAT
- 5 kWp - around 8030 euro without VAT
How much does a pv system produce?
-3 kWp - around 3750 kWp/a
-5 kWp - around 6250 kWp/a
What is the feed-in tariff for households
What is the future of photovoltaics in Bulgaria?
-PV systems are already common in many European countries like Germany, Spain, Italiy and are being introduced more and more also here.
If you would like an actual offer or you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
02 / 488 17 47 | 02 / 444 74 80