Where and in which cases is possible to use solar systems for business?
- On the roof of office, production and storage buildings.
- If you want to produce and sell the energy (Feed the grid).
- If you have production line or just want to save costs.
- If you think any changes of electrical energy prices can affect negatively on the price of your end product.
Why to invest in a solar system?
- To sell the produced energy ( feeding into the grid)
- To use the energy for selfconsumtion and feed into the grid the surplus energy.
What is the space requirement?
- For 30 kWp - around 200 sq.m. for a sloped roof and around 360 sq.m. for a flat roof.
-What is the commissioning period ?
What is the investment?
- Around 833 Еuro without VAT per kWp, an example fo 30 kWp - around 25 000 Еuro without VAT.
How much energy does a pv system produce?
- 30 kWp - around 37 500 kWh/a
What is the feed-in tariff ?
- The actual feed-in tariff is 0,10 euro./kWh without VAT.
If you would like an actual offer or you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
02 / 488 17 47 | 02 / 444 74 80