The CX series is a modern solar charge controller group with competitive positions in this price range. The series has not only a perfect PWM regulation with integrated temperature compensation but also provides exceptional display, programming and safety features.
The level of battery charge is displayed trough a bar chart, as well as energy flows from and to the battery and the load status (e.g. overload, load short circuit). The deep discharge protection feature could be adjusted to several different modes: voltage controlled, SOC controlled or adaptive SOC controlled.
Acoustic warnings are built in, as also a programmable nightlight function. As an accessory an Excess Energy Management output could be provided in order to control some special Phocos appliances like the SF solar refrigerators/coolers. The compact case design is developed for DIN rail mounting (mounting device available as an accessory).· Built-in one-year data logger for system analysis.
· Load disconnect prewarning by acoustic signal
· LCD display: battery state-of-charge and charge current
· Choose among five load disconnect algorithms
· Temperature-compensated three-stage PWM series charging regulation
· Prepared for DIN rail mounting (CX-DR2.1)
· Optional external temperature sensor (CXNT), remote display (CXM multi-meter) and USB interface (CXI + CXCOM)
· System Voltage: 12/24V Automatic detection
· Input Current: 10A
If you have questions or specific requirement for offer, please contact with our competent and responsive team:
02 / 488 17 47 | 02 / 444 74 80