· Producer: Phocos
The CXN series is a modern solar charge controller group with negative grounding. The series has not only a perfect PWM regulation with integrated temperature compensation but also provides exceptional display, programming and safety features. The level of battery charge is displayed trough a bar chart. The deep discharge protection feature could be adjusted to several different modes: voltage controlled, SOC controlled or adaptive SOC controlled. Acoustic warnings are built in, as also a programmable nightlight function. The compact case design is developed for DIN rail mounting (mounting device available as an accessory).
· Built-in one-year data logger for system analysis
· Load disconnect prewarning by acoustic signal
· LCD display: battery state-of-charge and charge current
· Choose among five load disconnect algorithms
· Temperature-compensated three-stage PWM series charging regulation
· Prepared for DIN rail mounting (CX-DR2.1)
· Optional external temperature sensor (CXNT), remote display (CXM multi-meter) and USB interface (CXI + CXCOM)
CXN series for trailers and telecommunication with '-' grounding
System Voltage: 12/24V Automatic detection
Input Current: 20A
The CXN is a programmable solar charge controller series with negative grounding. The built-in data logger stores system information for a complete year, unique for its class. In addtion to perfect PWM regulation with integrated temperature compensation, the controllers provide extraordinary display, programming, and safety functions. The battery state of charge is clearly displayed using a bar graph. The deep discharge protection function can be set to up to five different modes: two voltage-controlled, two SOC-controlled, or one adaptive SOC-controlled. Acoustic warnings
are built in as well as a programmable nightlight function. The compact case design is prepared for DIN rail mounting.
More about Solar Controller Phocos CXN 20A 12/24V w. LCD.
If you have questions or specific requirement for offer, please contact with our competent and responsive team:
02 / 488 17 47 | 02 / 444 74 80