Motto Engineering provides warranty and post warranty maintenance of photovoltaic power plants with nominal power from 1-2 kWp to several megawats.
The company has a a highly qualified staff , including engineers and electricians, which have more than 5 years experience in developing photovoltaic projects. Some of mile stones, associated with the technical maintenance of solar systems are:
- Daily monitoring of all operating parameters
- Rapidly identifying and fixing the errors in system
Yearly maintenance check includes:
- Visual inspеction of solar modules
- Visual control of Distribution board, distribution power station and energy meter board (clean if necessary)
- Visual inspection of inverters (open and clean if necessary)
Comepetence, reliability and quickness are some of priority qualities of Motto Engineering team. We believe, that well done job is important еqually - for us and the investors.
Regularly preventive checks of electrical equipment provides long operation life of the system and reduce the cost for post warranty maintenance of the electrical equipment.
If you have questions or specific requirement for offer, please contact with our competent and responsive team:
02 / 488 17 47 | 02 / 444 74 80